I have been selected to present at the 2009 SharePoint Summit in Montreal Canada on April 8th.
My Session: IA and Branding Process: Sketches to Wireframes to Hi-Fidelity Designs
Learn about proven methods to guide you from paper napkin sketches to hi-fidelity prototypes. Explore how to transition from each process and who is involved.
This session will entail the following:
- Methods to gathering requirements
- Benefits of a creative brief and Style guide
- Understand what functional concepts are and how they can be used
- Explore options on creating wireframes
- Creating the Design Composition (Differences between design adaptation and custom design)
- Building the design (CSS, Images, Master Pages, Page layouts, testing for multiple browsers and Mobile devices)
This track is designed for IA’s and Developers looking for proven methods for designing and branding their sites.
My Co-worker Paul Galvin will also be presenting as well.
Paul's Session Bio: http://www.interdoc.com/site/SharePointSummit2009/biography.htm#pjgalvin
I hope to see you all there!