Thursday, May 15, 2014

SP24: Creating the Ultimate User Experience

My SP24 Session has come and gone but can be viewed at any time on-demand either at the SP24 site HERE which allows you to add in comments and download the supporting PowerPoint presentation and SharePoint 2013 Axure base interactive wireframes. However you will need to register to sign in. Or you can view my session below from YouTube!

My Session Intro:

Full 1 hour Session:

I hope you enjoy my session! If you do not want to register through the SP24 site I have uploaded the Presentation and the Axure file to my OneDrive account.

funprofilepicErik Swenson
UX Solutions Principal
Slalom Consulting
Twitter:
ErikJSwenson
LinkedIn: Erik Swenson
Session Hashtag: #SP24S005

Leave a comment on what you think about my presentation and any topics around User Experience!

4 comments:

steve sebastian said...

CMS services are important for all web design and development companies.Because it have all development platform and tutorials like Joomla,Wordpress,Magento, Drupal,PHP.
Web Design Companies Bangalore | Responsive Web Design Companies

Sqiar BI said...

It's actually a cool and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing, You can also check out this http://www.sqiar.com/services

Bangalore RWD said...

I go throughout your profile and finally knew the principle of Branding and Information Architecture. I really glad to getting your blog and information.
Web Designing Company | Web Design Company

iWEB TECHNOLOGIES said...

Grateful for such superb blog yours...!
Opencart Website Development