Monday, February 16, 2009

SharePoint Summit 2009 Presentation

As I prepare my slides and agenda for my presentation at the SharePoint Summit in Montreal Canada I would like your input.  Please provide your feedback/comments and if you plan on attending my session!

"IA and Branding Process: Sketches to Wireframes to Hi-Fidelity Designs".

  • Methods to gathering requirements
  • Benefits of a creative brief and Style guide
  • Understand what functional concepts are and how they can be used
  • Explore options on creating wireframes
  • Creating the Design Composition (Differences between design adaptation and custom design)
  • Building the design (CSS, Images, Master Pages, Page layouts, testing for multiple browsers and Mobile devices)

Thanks!

1 comment:

wintert said...

Did the presentation start?
if so, How was the presentation? :)